S.A.H.A.B.A.T


I love the way you say my name.
I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you want to tell me things.
I love your smile.
I love your laugh.
I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh.
I love how you're such a geek sometimes.
I love how we're best friends.
I love the way you would sacrifice anything for me.
I love that you're close by.
I love that i was able to know you.
I love you ♥:n:



kata ayah,
KAWAN tu ibarat lebah,
habis madu sepah dibuang.
:face47:

kata ibu,
KAWAN tu umpama bunga ros,
:face16:dipandang cantik dipegang sakit.

kata abang,

KAWAN tu seperti air

terus mengalir.
:6:

kata adik,
KAWAN tu bak bulan
dipuja dan disanjung tapi
:face41:nun jauh di sana.

kata kazen,
KAWAN tu macam biskut


sekejap ade sekejap takde.:face59:

kata aku,
kawan tu tak kisahlah camne ..
walaupun dia IBARAT LEBAH,UMPAMA BUNGA
ROS,SEPERTI AIR,BAK BULAN dan MACAM
BISKUT !!!
dia tetap kawan
tau tak sebab apa ???

SEKALI AKU DAH KAWAN DENGAN DIA,
SELAMANYA DIA TETAP KAWAN AKU .
:face39:
fullstop !thumb

friendship is not history to 2
forget,
not maths 2 calculate
,
not a language 2 learn...
its a science that u need 2 analyse, understand, appreciate, and feel.

0 comments: